Monday, September 27, 2010

Why I love Target

I have been in love with Target since I can remember, well actually we have more of a love/hate relationship. I can't seem to walk out of there with at a minimum 10 things that I don't need. I blame their brilliant marketing strategy and the fact that they have had some major designers come aboard...Zac Posen, Liberty of London, Anna Sui just to name a few.

Anyway I have been a bit obsessed with dishes lately, so imagine my delight when I came across these...

Discovery Bone China place setting
on the Target website. Once again Target, you have shown me that you can provide a girl with everything her heart desires!!

I am going to be honest in that I have never browsed their "Fine China" category (yes they do have a fine china section) but these are just so pretty and at $39.99 a place setting I just may have to break down and get them.

Plus they would make my Apple Jacks look much more sophisticated.

No comments:

Post a Comment