Saturday, September 4, 2010

Taking Time.

i


















Image uploaded by Angela Q
I spent a majority of the day organizing craft supplies. I enjoy making things, learning from other creative people and with no design classes this semester I am a little afraid that I will not take the time to push myself to be creative. I am trying to challenge myself to see things differently and to reach outside my comfort zone in a variety of ways, this blog being one of them.

I have enrolled in an online blog class and am a bit humbled by all the creative people that I will get the opportunity to learn from over the next few weeks. I am sure that things will grow and transform over here as I become more comfortable and I will begin to share little things that I find lovely and interesting in addition to my photo project for you all.

I appreciate all the support that I have received over the past few days from my family as I begin this journey to try and slow down and enjoy the scenery a little more. After all isn't it the small details that make life worth living?

No comments:

Post a Comment