Saturday, September 25, 2010

Inspiration has arrived!!!


I have finally finished my inspiration blogging board for the BYW class, hooray. I have never created a mood board before and must admit I am hooked. I have always enjoyed working on collages so this was right up my alley.

A few of my favorite details include:

- A small illustration from my sketchbook based on a vintage vogue pattern I have stashed in a drawer.

- Stitching on paper, I have always loved the way this looks and try to use whenever possible.

- Some buttons that belonged to my great grandmother, I have quite a few glass bottles of these gems.

- A fabulous card from Paper Source, it makes me laugh every time I see it. 



The idea of this blog has progressed from just posting an iPhone picture everyday to something more and I couldn't be more excited about all the possibilities. I have enjoyed finding inspiration all around me and in the great community that I have been introduced to through blogging. I can't wait to continue along this adventure with all of you. 

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment