Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Have A Seat.


I am in the process of trying to find some chairs for our living room and it makes me want to set my hair on fire and run down the street screaming because I can't find my idea of perfection. I want something with simple lines, a vintage feel, and a price tag that will not having me telling Punky "Sorry honey no college for you, but have seat in Mommy's pretty chair and try not to stain it with tears."

Enter (1) Urban Outfitters Madeline Chair, which has everything I am looking for - well almost. I REALLY want a chair that has the gorgeous purple color of the (2) Irene Bowl from Zara Home. Sigh.

Am I asking for too much? I think not.

Maybe I need to make friends with a good upholsterer. Also should I be concerned that the reviews state the chair is tiny and I have a husband who is 6'- see why I want to set my hair on fire?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment