Monday, March 28, 2011

Airstream for 3, Please.



I am already thinking about summer vacations and long weekends away when this campaign for Airstream sent me into full on wishful thinking mode.

 Lenlee Represents asked four of her photographers to shoot a campaign for Airstream using their own unique style. While each campaign is beautifully done the work of Wendi Nordeck made me long to hit the open road and embrace a gypsy lifestyle, if only for a short time. Delicious food, cold drinks and cool breezes all sound like perfection to me.

The companion printed pieces, which I believe are letter pressed, were created by Ian Nordeck. Pretty awesome, right?


Now if I could only convince Z that we need/ have to have one of these beauties so all our summer wishes will come true.

If you would like to join me on my Airstream day dream check out the entire series here.

No comments:

Post a Comment