Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Diary and A Dress



I am a sucker for a great book and or book cover and a great dress. In my honest opinion I probably have too many of one and not enough of the other. I thought it would be fun to find a dress inspired by a book cover so taa-daa.

To Kill A Mockingbird was the first serious book I remember reading in 9th grade English and it has been a favorite ever since.  If your not familiar with the book or you need a quick review check out this one over at Spiral Style. It was featured as the Latest Book Club Selection and she gives a great synopsis as well as a couple other options if you would like to join in on the 50th Anniversary Celebration of this classic by Harper Lee.

Details:
Dress: Anthropologie Mullany Dress
Diary: To Kill A Mockingbird

No comments:

Post a Comment